As a Project Manager, you will provide project leadership, communication, and strategic and tactical management of the software development and deployment efforts. You will join a team of talented project managers who focus is on delivering the product, Design Review and other emerging products to our customers. In the role of project manager, you drive execution, institute efficient processes, and lead teams toward on time, on budget, on scope release of new products and features.
Location – Plano, Texas, USA
Must be authorized to work in the USA (must be permanent resident or citizen)
CRITICAL: Candidates must have good experience delivering products and product enhancements that are driven by set release dates. Candidates with strong experience in delivering solutions to business customers preferred.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains project plan and schedule utilizing corporate standard PM software.
- Assists team members in planning, estimating, and controlling tasks.
- Ensures that interfaces are recognized and tasks are integrated.
- Performs critical path analysis and develops action plans to mitigate risk.
- Identifies and implements alternative solutions.
- Defines project resource plan, including internal and contract resources.
- Monitors project to ensure completion within defined schedule, budget, and quality parameters.
- Effectively contracts and communicates with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction with project management services and product delivery.
- Works proactively with the client to resolve critical issues.
- Develops strong client and stakeholder relationships and maintains effective communication channels.
- Consults with others on development and execution of complex project plans.
- Effectively leads and manages internal and external project resources.
- Negotiates assignment of critical resources and assigns responsibilities.
- Delegates and empowers others and removes obstacles. Maintains open communication among project team members and leads project review meetings.
- Microsoft Project & Microsoft Project Server and MS office suite.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent degree/experience.
- 4+ years project management experience, software development industry preferred.
- 2-5 years product release experience
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to balance technical, marketing and business perspectives.
- Ability to identify and manage risk.
- Experience in cross-functional teams, fulfilling global initiatives, and managing matrixed project teams.
- Ability to drive issues and decisions to closure.
- High energy and extremely self-motivated.
- BS or MS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective at conveying difficult or complex concepts in an easy to understand style and manner. The ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country environment.
- Excellent negotiation and consensus building abilities.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Experience working in a global organization.
- Revenue Management, Airline or Air Cargo industry experience a plus.
|Job Category||Consulting, Management, Sales|