- Prototype concepts to determine architecture and design of actual product
- Provide software design and development for enterprise products
- Contribute to full life-cycle software product development, including requirements definition/refinement, software implementation, testing and quality assurance
- Troubleshoot, debug and fix software anomalies
- Work closely with product engineering team members and product stakeholders following an Agile product development methodology
- Effectively communicate with fellow technologists and other stakeholders
- BE, B. Tech, M. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with cross-browser development
- Exposure to C# would also be a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team but self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience with Responsive Design and Mobile Web.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
- Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated passion about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and exploring the latest technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- 5+ years experience
- Experience developing commercial software products
- A passion for creating great software
- Experience in travel domain is a plus