Posted 2 years ago
As a QA Analyst / Sr. QA Analyst, you will
- Communicate plans, status, and issues to technical project manager
- Design Performance Test Scripts for web applications based on Requirements.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behaviour.
- Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application
- Create test plans and coordinate their review and incorporation into project plans
- Create, document and execute test cases to provide coverage of project requirements
- Provide reports on the progress of test development and test execution, including requirements coverage and defect metrics
- Work with Systems Engineering and DBAs to ensure that test environments are available and appropriately configured and populated with test data
- Analyze the results of testing, submit defect reports, and lead the triage of defect reports to ensure that they are properly prioritized and assigned
- Review system and operational documentation
- Lead the quality assurance efforts on multiple and simultaneous projects
- Create and maintain documentation for quality assurance procedures and audit quality programs and control procedures for adherence to standards and procedures
- Assess the quality of application development projects
- Test new programs, tools and techniques for acceptability, usability, and performance as documented; make recommendations as necessary
- Research new data processing methods, tools and techniques that can improve customer quality and productivity
- Evaluate processes and coordinate with others to provide recommendations for standards, guidelines and procedures
- Review the quality of unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing and user testing
- BE, B. Tech, M. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in manual as well as in automation testing.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through with all tasks, promises, and commitments
- High standards in software engineering and quality assurance methodologies and the ability to apply them to software projects
- Ability to provide estimates of testing effort based on requirements and solution information
- Ability to test multi-tier, web-based applications
- Ability to perform complex SQL queries (data testing directly against the database) using MS SQL Server
- Technical aptitude to develop skills using available tools and software for the purpose of testing
- Proficiency and comfort using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, and Visio)
- Ability to use test automation tools
- Ability to design and execute performance/load/stress tests with both web and windows client applications is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to organize time effectively, determines priorities, and move work forward
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of processes and procedures and recommend improvements
- 2+ years for QA Analyst
- 5+ years for Sr. QA Analyst
- Experience in travel domain is a plus